THE ALL-NEW MAXUS EDELIVER 9
The future is Green. The future is Maxus. The future is now.
Big brother to the e DELIVER 3, the e DELIVER 9 is designed with more space, more range and all the usual extras as standard, ensuring a comfortable, economical, pure driving experience.
Complementary to the impressive standard specifications, the e DELIVER 9 boasts equally impressive performance specs accredited to its 150Kw / 310Nm motor partnered with either a 51.5Kwh, 72Kwh or 88.55 Kwh battery configuration which produces a WLTP city range of up to 219 miles / 353 kms and a fast charge of 80% in 40 minutes.
This is the future of the transport industry.
EDELIVER 9 SPECIFICATIONS
- Adjustable Overspeed Alarm
- Auto Latch (8mp/h)
- Automatic Emergency Braking System
- Automatic Off Headlights
- Blind Area Monitoring System
- Driver and Passenger Safety Belt Buckle Reminder
- Driver Seat Airbags
- Front Double Curtain Airbag
- Front Passenger Airbags
- Ignition-off Auto Unlock
- Intelligent Anti-Theft Security System
- Lane Change Assist System
- Lane Departure Warning System
- Passenger Adjustable non-Pretightening Belt
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- 16” Alloy Wheels
- 236° Opening Angle (with Limited Gemel)
- Body Colour Handles
- Chrome Front MAXUS Hexagonal Signature Grill
- Duel Cargo light
- Electric Side Step (Optional)
- Front Body-Colour Bumper
- Infotainment System
- LED Day Time Running Light
- LED Headlights
- Multifunction steering wheel
- Rear Bumper Nature Colour
- Rear Fog Lamp
- Seat Fabric (Knit / Gray)
- Single-Side Sliding Door
- Smoker Pack
- Tie Down Points (8)
- Wear Resistant Floor
- 10 Inch Touch Screen
- 8-direction Adjustable Driver’s Seat with armrest
- Adjustable non-Pretightening Belt
- Air conditioning
- B Column Full Steel Unglazed Partition
- Central Lock
- Cruise Control System
- Driving Model (Power/Normal/Eco)
- Electric Front Windows
- Electric Heating Side Mirrors (Natural Colour)
- Electric Power Steering
- No Key Entry and Start System
- Parking Sensor (Front and Back)
- Reverse Camera with Guide Assist
E DELIVER 9 BODY STRUCTURE
The e DELIVER 9 is designed using 9.2m laser welding, the longest in the industry.
The structure is built from 54% high strength steel and PHS and it has accumulated
2 million kilometres of whole vehicle full environment test verification.
Strong design with emphasis on strength and payload.
E DELIVER 9 POWER TRAIN
SAIC are the leaders in the technical revolution, continually leading the way in the development of new technology and solutions for the automotive industry.
A part of that revolution is being the market leaders in battery technology, we have developed a number of battery options for the e DELIVER 9, by using various battery cooling methods, which allows us to reduce charging time (DC 45mins (5%-80%) AC 5hrs), extend battery life and increase the operating range.
The e DELIVER 9 comes with a 150Kw / 310Nm motor and a choice of 3 batteries configurations, 51.5Kwh, 72Kwh and 88.55 Kwh with A/C & DC charging as standard.
DRIVERS’ ENVIRONMENT COMFORT AND SAFETY
Cool, calm and in control
Stay cool at all times with the e Deliver 9 air conditioning system. With our ever-changing climate, the importance of a good air conditioning system was always going to be a factor when it came to designing this vehicle.
The e DELIVER 9 is equipped with electrically heated side mirrors ensuring greater rear view visibility in all weather conditions. The Lane Departure Warning System can determine whether the van is changing lane, even in low-visibility weather conditions. In the event of danger, an acoustic and visual signal alerts the driver of the potential impending threat.
While High Beam Recognition manages the activation and deactivation of the main beam headlights, increasing visibility and reducing the risk of dazzling when driving at night, automatically recognising vehicles driving in the opposite direction.
Discover more with Eakin
Come find out more on the options and value that Maxis delivers at our new showroom. Or download our brochure and arrange a test drive or demo with our team when you are ready.